PROJECT MANAGER - BRAND & COMMUNICATIONS
A meticulous and detail oriented creative with the ability to organize a team around deadlines, and execute projects within a budget. Design and communication experience preferred. Some travel required.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL:
‣ Coordinate closely with content producers, technology managers, designers, and management teams for on-time, within scope, and within budget execution of projects as Common House expands
‣ Work with the team to develop internal processes and policies that allow for greater efficiency across Common House workstreams
‣ Assist with creative tasks related to design, photography, and general communications
‣ Develop detailed project plans to track progress and report key metrics
‣ Delegate project tasks based on team members’ individual strengths, experience levels, and bandwidth. Report and escalate to management as needed
‣ Participate in status meetings to ensure accountability on all parts
‣ Perform other related duties as assigned
‣ 3-5 years experience in a creative and marketing environment, preferably in a project management capacity
‣ Understanding of production lifecycle
‣ Ability to multitask and deliver on time
‣ Excellent attention to detail
‣ Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you.
ABOUT COMMON HOUSE:
Common House is a gathering space that cultivates community through inspirational design, dynamic programming, and fine dining. We are expanding to bring our brand of hospitality and social experience throughout the Southeast.
Learn more about us at commonhouse.com