Reporting directly to Common House’s Director of Programming and working in partnership with the communications and concierge team, this role is an integral part of the member experience at Common House Charlottesville.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL:
‣ The Programming Coordinator will be responsible for executing every detail of the diverse programming planned by the Director of Programming. These programs deliver on our vision to craft rich and unique experiences for our members.
‣ Relationships are key, both with our members, and partners in-house and externally that we collaborate with to deliver interesting and engaging experiences. You will be responsible for nurturing existing partnerships while running programming.
‣ This is a fast-paced, immersive role with tremendous growth potential that requires the ability to flex, from daytime meetings and regular administrative work to executing events, whether in the morning or at night and on weekends. We average 3-5 member events weekly, as well as hosting seasonal and holiday parties for our membership.
‣ Success in this position means there is no detail missed at any and all program put on by Common House Charlottesville. Understanding the needs of a service driven, member- ship-based organization is also key, as this person will be on site at every event adapting things as needed.
‣ You can easily switch from a big picture planning project to checking RSVPs at the door and making sure the playlist is on. You excel at managing the various details and moving parts. You are passionate about hospitality, relationships and delivering innovative, compelling moments.
‣ PLANNING PROGRAMS & ONSITE COORDINATION. Working with the Director of Programming to ideate, coordinate member communication, space plan, and manage staff on programs.
‣ Leading the room setup, managing RSVPs with concierge, and maintaining the flow of the event from start to finish to ensure hospitality standards of Common House programming adapting where necessary to deliver a top level production.
‣ ORGANIZING, MAINTAINING, AND TRACKING UPCOMING PROGRAMS. Our programs are planned months in advance, so keeping everything moving forward on those while running the immediate events is key.
‣ From planning on spreadsheets to online membership and event planning platforms, this person must be as comfortable working on the computer as chatting and connecting in person.
This is a Charlottesville based position which reports to the Director of Programming, Common House
Please email email@example.com with your resume and cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you.
ABOUT COMMON HOUSE:
Common House is a gathering space that cultivates community through inspirational design, dynamic programming, and fine dining. We are expanding to bring our brand of hospitality and social experience throughout the Southeast.
Learn more about us at commonhouse.com