The Sous Chef helps direct kitchen crew in Chef’s absence. In our fast-paced kitchen, all food is prepared and made from scratch. An ideal candidate focuses on service, education, and a positive kitchen culture based on trust and respect.
‣ Passionate and familiar with sourcing locally and seasonally
‣ Posses organizational ability, an eye for detail, strong leadership
‣ Positive demeanor, self-motivated, a willingness to learn
‣ Preferred background in high-end regional American cuisine
‣ At least 2+ years of management experience
‣ Health insurance and Paid Time Off
‣ Free membership and employee discounts
‣ Opportunity to refine and develop culinary techniques
‣ Potential for relocation at other Houses and advancement
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and compensation requirements. We look forward to hearing from you.
ABOUT COMMON HOUSE:
Common House is a gathering space that cultivates community through inspirational design, dynamic programming, and fine dining. We are expanding to bring our brand of hospitality and social experience throughout the Southeast.
Learn more about us at commonhouse.com