Waitstaff will coordinate and execute service of food and drinks in their station. You are expected to accurately explain menu items and understand guest needs while being ambassador of the club.
Hourly wage plus tips and growth opportunities.
‣ 6 months minimum experience working in relevant restaurants
‣ Humility and ability to assess your own performance
‣ A warm and outgoing personality, ability to smile
‣ A desire and willingness to learn our cuisine and beverage program
‣ Excellent communication skills and desire to work well with others
‣ Natural ability to provide genuine, refined and hospitable service
‣ Experience with a POS system
‣ The ability to remain calm under pressure and multitasking skills in a high volume, fast paced work environment
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you.
ABOUT COMMON HOUSE:
Common House is a gathering space that cultivates community through inspirational design, dynamic programming, and fine dining. We are expanding to bring our brand of hospitality and social experience throughout the Southeast.
Learn more about us at commonhouse.com